Propane is an inherently clean burning fuel due to its lower carbon content. When used as a vehicle fuel, propane can offer life cycle greenhouse (GHG) emissions benefits over conventional fuels, depending on vehicle type, and drive cycle. In addition, using propane in place of petroleum-based fuels may reduce some tailpipe emissions.
When all factors are considered, propane provides a reliable, cleaner burning fuel than similar alternative fuel systems, as well as better long-term cost savings.
Our dual fuel propane injection systems mean your fleet can run on propane without risking stranded vehicles – drivers can switch back to the vehicles traditional gasoline system with the flip of a switch.
Why Autogas (Propane)?
Here are the facts:
- Autogas is a green, clean-burning alternative fuel
- Autogas is less expensive than gasoline or diesel
- Autogas vehicles have an average MPG closer to gasoline than other alternative fuels
- Autogas is intrinsically safer than many other fuels
- Autogas is reliable and implementation costs are lower
- Over 90 percent of Autogas is made in America
- Current propane supplies far exceed demand, and infrastructure already exists to meet even greater demand
- Autogas is an alternative energy source that is ready now